Healthy as they have no sugar and include bananas, oats, pumpkin seeds and brazil nuts, oh and chocolate chips too. These have to be dark chocolate chips to count as healthy. They are delicious and ever so good for you. Use gluten free oats for a gluten free version.
2 small or 1 large ripe banana
35g dark chocolate chips
30g pumpkin seeds
4-5 brazil nuts, roughly chopped
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180c/gas 4.
- Mash the bananas, stir in all the other ingredients and mix well
- Grease a baking tray or line with baking parchment.
- Place teaspoonfuls of the mix onto the baking tray, press the mixture down to flatten a little and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown. AGA baking oven shelf on the second set of runners for 10-15 minutes or roasting oven shelf on the bottom set of runners for 9-11 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.